someone plz crack this
3D Weapons Simulator - FullPack
A downloadable game for Windows, Linux, and Android
Weapons Simulator is a Realistic Simulation designed by Mechanical Engineer that brings to you the real challenges involved in shooting firearms, the exact opposite of most mainstream FPS... featuring the latest version of the Advanced Ballistics Dynamics, 6 types of Sniper Scopes and a unique behavior for each one of the 40 Weapons. Try it for yourself!
You can follow a basic Shooting Course on Indoor range or just free play in SandBox mode with any weapons or target you wish on the Outdoor range.
It also features:
* Each Gunshot sound corresponds to the Real Gun being fired (instead of generic gunshot sound effects).
* Highly sensitivity Aiming method with Parallax effect on the sights and Hold Breath function for extra steadiness.
* Internal Calculations includes variables like muzzle velocity, projectile mass, barrel length, weapon's mass and size, calculated recoil, operating mechanism and more…
* Calculations includes effects like Bullet Drop, Bullet Travel, Spin Drift, Wind Drift, Oscillations, Bullet Dispersion, Stability and parameters Randomization from each shot.
* Small shot delay when operating Open Bolt guns and Double Action revolvers that can affect accuracy.
* Customizable Controls and Configurable Video Settings allows both High Graphics Quality for high-end devices or Better Performance on low-end ones.
You have access to a total of 2 Revolvers, 7 Pistols, 8 SMGs, 12 Assault Rifles, 4 Bolt-action Rifles, 2 Snipers and 5 Machine-guns.
A FullPack of 40 Weapons to compare and shoot!
Many types of targets on Indoor and Outdoor environment.
* Latest update added Sniper Scope to 6 guns.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
it says nothing is available to download?
is it free
The FullPack version with Scopes and all 40 Weapons costs a dollar! There is also a free limited version with ads on GooglePlay but if you like it the support will help me to continue improving the game :)
Great, Hope Future FPS Games